Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is wrong with my Java and yahoo pool?

I use to play Yahoo pool everyday but I stoped after a while and got McAfee virus thing and now I cant play pool. I dont know if that is whats stoping it from working but it seems to have happend around the sametime. When I go to play a lil box pops up that says Several Java virtual machines running at the same process caused an error. I tried downloading java online thing but it didnt work. I even tried uninstaling all java programs off of my computer and downloading them again but that didnt work. Does anyone have any clue n how to help me? If not thanx for tryn.

What is wrong with my Java and yahoo pool?
There is like 18 kinds of java out now you may have to go to java.com and download a new package I had to do it to get some of my other chat programs to work right again


No comments:

Post a Comment