Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can I add Java Script to my desktop?

I down loaded Java Script all the way to the point of "Finish" and it said "successfully downloaded", yet every time I try to access it, I have to go through the web to get it. If it was successfully downloaded and appears on my programs menu, how can I access it from my desktop? I want to make it an icon on my desktop for easy access without having to go to the www.

How can I add Java Script to my desktop?
Java Script is a script, it is text, a javascript file would be a text file. You would open it in notepad. It cannot do anything by itself, it has to be interpreted by a host, which for javascript is usually a web browser. Your description makes me think it is not javascript, but rather a java program which you are trying to run. What exactly are you trying to get (you can email me, it's in my profile)?


No comments:

Post a Comment