Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can I get a java scipt window to resize when clicked on in dreamweaver, using effects like grow/shrink?

I am making a webpage, and want to use google calendar. I want the calednar to start off small but then when I click on the calendar or a button, I want the calendar to expand to a larger size. I tried doing this with the grow/shrink effect, but it doesnt always work right, because I think dreamweaver designed in a way that works best with images. How can I do this, please help.

How can I get a java scipt window to resize when clicked on in dreamweaver, using effects like grow/shrink?
Do you want a small thumbnail which expands when the user rolls over or clicks?





I use ImageVenue which creates the thumbnail and insertable code.





http://img227.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima...


No comments:

Post a Comment