Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I transfer a java game that I have on my PC to my mobile?

I have connected my mobile to my PC and I have installed the phone tool software but I don't know how to transfer this file onto my mobile. I have a motorola V3 phone.

How do I transfer a java game that I have on my PC to my mobile?
It depends on your service provider. You cant transfer it by cable (normally). If you do NOT have Cingular, then you can do so using a special program. Send me a message for the website info for it. If you DO have Cingular, then its a 50/50 shot that the program will work once installed on there. It all depends on the version of software and how old the phone actually is. Send me a message. I will try to help out.
Reply:You cant transfer a game runnable on your pc to your mobile.





java app on your pc run on top of a JVM (not for running midlet)


java app on your mobile run on top of a KVM (support a kind of java app which is called midlet.





However, if you have written some java midlet (or downloaded some java midlet) which is runnable on the mobile emulator on ur pc, you may try download it to your mobile using bluetooth service.





:)


No comments:

Post a Comment