Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it possible to remember all the java codes?

1)Is is possible for someone to actually memorise all the java codes?


2)Or do programmer reffer to created examples while creating a program?


3)At IB school level in 2 years is it required to learn absolutely everything


4)or can we reffer alot to created examples which writing our dossier?

Is it possible to remember all the java codes?
I don't know if the certified Sun developers know all the packages but they sure know the core JFC and it's heirarchy. I've watched them call up methods that were way up the hierarchy without even thinking. As for me, I've grown very dependent on the NetBeans IDE. It uses the javadocs to suggest every possible method Object.method(); with a popup. I always have the API javadocs running as a bookmarked url in my browser. I know the tutorials by heart.





Of couse, I'm self-taught. I've only worked as a contractor coming in to fix things after someone else. Talk about spaghetti code!


No comments:

Post a Comment