Friday, July 31, 2009

What causes Java Script to become disabled?

Every once in awhile I get a message on my computer screen stating my Java Script has been disabled. I have changed nothing. I log out and sign back on and it is back to normal. Why is this happening? No one apparently seems to know why it is happening cause I have asked this question 3 times now and have not received any answers.

What causes Java Script to become disabled?
It's because no one know. Need more info like what kind of OS you're running, anti-virus? firewall ? browsers?......etc..My guess is that one of the security software on your PC is doing it. You need to find out which one. Check your browser Java settings everytime you use it or startup your PC to see if it's changed. You also want to download the latest version of Java since the newer version may not have this problem. I believe that the latest Java is Version 5 Update 10.
Reply:Ted was right on the part that you need to give information about OS, browser etc. Though Javascript != Java, hence if javascript is not working on your browser then it could be possibly due to the fact that javascript has been disabled in your browser. Unless you give more information it is difficult to figure out what could be the problem.


In Internet explorer, you can find the setting at Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;advanced. Or you just click on "restore default"


and then restart the browser, and see if that helps





--


Ck


http://www.gfour.net


No comments:

Post a Comment